My Photo
Name:
Location: Near the deep south

I am just Diane, just a mom and a wife. I have 5 children that range in age from 18 down to 2. I am also feeling particularly crafty lately and have opened an etsy store. Please feel free to check it out. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Dianelynn2004

Monday, May 17, 2010

Musical babies

For a little over a year now we have been taking our smallest two children to a music class.  For Jordan right now it is more about singing, rhythm, various instruments (maracas, drums, bells) and a little play on the piano.  For Owen, he is getting a little more into the piano part of it (learning notes and such).  We tease that they will read music before they read words.

Even though this past weekend was the third recital held since we started this venture, it is the first one that our children have been able to attend.  It was fun...  hot, but fun.

A funny picture of Jordie.  The sun was too bright and she couldn't open her eyes.




Some of the kids in Jordan's class



They were saying their names in the microphone.  This point would start and finish Jordan's participation in this music recital.  I, however, participated the entire time.  GO ME!!






I really love the other mommies in our class.



She was glad it was over.




Me and my pretty girl, Emily.




Haha.  He has the same look on his face as Jordan had in the first picture.



Daddy and Owen's turn.









Owen's piano solo.  They tap out a few keys, clap and sing.




Taking a bow.








I had to laugh at this picture...  she bears she a striking resemblance to me in this one! 






2 Comments:

Blogger MollyinMinn said...

Stumbled across this post and just had to comment. These are such cute images, I particularly love the one where all the little boys look like bandits! Adorable!

May 18, 2010 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Just Diane said...

Thank you, Molly! It was fun. I love doing these things with the little ones. By the way... I was just thinking the other day that I really love the name Molly and wondered why I had never thought to name one of my daughters that. No joke.

May 18, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home