My Photo
Name:
Location: Near the deep south

I am just Diane, just a mom and a wife. I have 5 children that range in age from 18 down to 2. I am also feeling particularly crafty lately and have opened an etsy store. Please feel free to check it out. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Dianelynn2004

Sunday, May 9, 2010

I am feeling a little defeated

My crafty side is kicking my butt.  Or maybe I have no crafty side... or maybe the gosh darn sewing machine is just not my friend.  But I sure do like my Mothers Day gift.  I am going to try to make nice with it tomorrow because there really is a fantastically crafty person in me somewhere...  She just needs to come out of hiding.  Here is my gift from my wonderful husband.  Thank you honey.  You are the best husband a girl could ask for.




I'm betting he hopes my crafty side makes an appearance REALLY soon.  Haha.  He told me not to let it collect dust.  Love you, gorgeous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home