My Photo
Name:
Location: Near the deep south

I am just Diane, just a mom and a wife. I have 5 children that range in age from 18 down to 2. I am also feeling particularly crafty lately and have opened an etsy store. Please feel free to check it out. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Dianelynn2004

Monday, April 26, 2010

Update on the blood work

I am convinced that if I gave blood every week, they would come to a different conclusion.  So, as it turns out, (and as I thought) I am not hypoglycemic.  I do apparently have low potassium though.  She says "Take a multi-vitamin".  I say "I told you when I was there that I was having trouble with vitamins because they were making me nauseous" (I think I am not absorbing them).  She says "Take the childrens chewables".  Okay...  that is what she told me when I was there, and I did.  That was before the blood work.  So, I must not be absorbing those either.  Dude!  I am going to go broke trying out different vitamins.  Maybe getting this gallbladder out will fix some of these problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home