My Photo
Name:
Location: Near the deep south

I am just Diane, just a mom and a wife. I have 5 children that range in age from 18 down to 2. I am also feeling particularly crafty lately and have opened an etsy store. Please feel free to check it out. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Dianelynn2004

Saturday, May 29, 2010

I think I may be crafty shmafty after all.

Well, a little time practicing and I was able to make 2 new dresses (and an apron)...  I think I could seriously fall in love with this.  The only problem is the kids.  You see, whenever I run the vacuum, it is like my children turn into little tornados.  They run around screaming and yelling like it is some sort of game.  I have to admit, it's cute.  I never minded.  They seem to enjoy acting like I was chasing them around trying to suck them up in the vacuum.  Sorry, back on track.  Anyhow, every time I turn on the sewing machine, it seems to have the same effect.  I need to figure out how to put a stop to that though... it is not cute. AT. ALL.

Here are my newest additions to etsy








Both come with matching hair bows.

4 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Diane, if only I had a little girl to put in that dress...I love it!!!!!!

May 31, 2010 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Just Diane said...

Maybe one of these days, Courtney! I will make a sweet little dress when you have some baby girls!

May 31, 2010 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger DJs sister said...

See how much money I am going to save you in fabric!!!!

June 2, 2010 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Just Diane said...

I was a little confused by your comment at first... but I just have two words for you... stuff it. I hope you get pregnant when you are 55.

June 2, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home