My Photo
Name:
Location: Near the deep south

I am just Diane, just a mom and a wife. I have 5 children that range in age from 18 down to 2. I am also feeling particularly crafty lately and have opened an etsy store. Please feel free to check it out. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Dianelynn2004

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Practice for the Easter production at church.

My husband and I have been asked to participate in the Easter production at our church.  Now, being that I have terrible stage fright, I am apprehensive about how well I will perform.  The entire production is about crossroads that christians face at various times in their lives such as gossiping, being faithful, and a few others.  Our part in this is...  cheating, like cheating on your spouse.  My husband is married (not to me) and away on business.  I am apparently a lonely, maybe even sleazy, marriage wrecking, um, woman.  Okay...  nobody actually said that in so many words...  but I know what they meant.  So, the scene is this:  He is talking on the phone to his wife telling her he misses her, can't wait to get home (while sitting in a club of sorts) and I walk in.  We make eye contact and I proceed to be flirty.  He tells his wife he has to get off of the phone and I close in to seal the deal.  I AM NERVOUS.  I don't know if I can get through it with a straight face.  I really hope they get this on video so I can share it with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home